Certified Hypnotherapist with the
American Institute of Hypnotherapy
with NATH –
The National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists
- What is Transpersonal Hypnotherapy? This type
of Hypnotherapy integrates the body, mind, emotions and spirit
into each session. Transpersonalism goes beyond the individual
to consider the deep connections between human beings and our
capacity to transcend the limitations of a three-dimensional consciousness.
In transpersonal hypnotherapy, there is an emphasis on the innate
spiritual resources within each individual, along with the assumption
that the guidance of a Higher Power will prevail within the therapeutic
relationship, synchronistically bringing those insights and experiences
that lead to the client’s highest good.
- All my sessions take place from a deeply relaxed state
beneath the thinking (conjuring) mind where you have significantly
more access to the totality of your being. I infuse and surround
my clients with white light before the session for peace, safety
and clarity and we call in your vision of God, Goddess and support
to assist the session.
- By having an experienced guide with you in a session you
can go deeper, have a helping hand and retain much more information
than if you used self-hypnosis.
- Sessions of a deep therapeutic nature usually last
longer than a traditional hypnosis session. Please allow
two hours for your first session. This is due to filling
out an intake form, going over your issue and experiencing the
hypnotic induction with me for the first time. Future sessions
last anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on the issue and the person.
- Find the root of addiction. Untie the knot of karma that
holds the addiction pattern in place so you can be free.
Applications to smoking, drinking, substance abuse, weight gain,
- Get to the root of unexplained fears or phobias
- Explore re-occurring dreams and discover their significance
- Soul-mind fragmentation recovery-sometimes in trauma a part
of our psyche fragments off so we can survive. This is also called
disassociation. It is critical to retrieve these parts if
we are to be a whole person.
- Reclaiming parts of your soul-mind you exchanged with another
in relationship. If you left your heart in San Francisco
you will definetely need it back.
- Journey to the collective unconscious to explore Archetypes
and Symbols to find their personal significance to you.
- Journey to the collective super-conscious to meet your spirit
guide or guardian angel.
- Voice Dialogue- Communicating with aspects of the
self such as inner critic, pleaser, protector/ controller, wise
person, vaunerable child, healer and more.